Saturday 14 April 2012

Welcome!

Hello fellow readers! I am the proud owner of this blog who aspires to further enhance myself in the area of food science. The inspiration for creating this particular blog came from the tender age of eight, when I was first brought into the kitchen by my mother who showed me creative and unusual ways of cooking! As such, I have been an enthusiast of food science which mainly uses various unusual but effective techniques to produce fine quality dishes.

 Every week I shall be posting regular topics regarding some cooking tips along with interesting scientific information regarding our food sources and maybe even videos which may serve to inspire you, my fellow readers, to apply in your everyday cooking as well! Now without further ado, let us continue on this adventure into the most unsual but enjoyable aspect of science!


This blog is solely for the purpose of my Web Communications 101 Class 

No comments:

Post a Comment